View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 05:44 AM   #36
heda
Human being with feelings

so.. what's going on ?
it is almost ready for a first pre-release! I've been fixing so many boring bugs, I had to fix some things in Track Inspector too.. so I didn't have all the time for HeDaMixer.
I've added some layout support to be able to make a track different that others... for example.. changing fader color or shape, or make a separator track etc.
Added also auto separator layout from current theme MCP layouts... and gaps after tracks for separators without the need of a track. like this:

Also, multiple gain reduction meters with different colors work better now. Adding multiple gain reductions. for example here is red for general compression and blue for the de esser compression. So now.. the gain reduction meter in HeDaMixer is better than the one in Track Inspector!

I also have been starting to write the documentation page a bit. Before release I want to finish the layouts format to be able to update layouts in the future and be compatible format. nothing you should worry.. just internal things.

I also want to add an option to display specific channels for the meters. For example in some tracks I use channel 3+4 for special detection of something.. and I don't really need the meter of that. I want to see only the meter of the main 1+2 output. But that will be for future updates.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote