View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 06:38 AM   #116
whiteaxxxe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawin View Post
Post u r mix and master here.. lets see what should be done...
first off I didnt ask for any help with my mixes and masterings. if I had issues, I would do so. but I have no issues. what doesnt mean, that I am perfect. but I have no issues. if it doesnt sound right, I think of what maybe is wrong. and then I adjust the things considered wrong. simple, I think.

so I dont see where this thread here has anything to do with proving anything. no one (<- see, I learned :-))) here has to post some mixes before giving opinion or help or advise.

second I dont think that posting some of ones own work is helpful, except that the one who posts music in a thread of other people seems to be a little bit like "well, son, let me show you how it is done. I cant explain the problem, but I want to be important and thats a good cause to show this off."

that I dont really like. I did it it one thread here when I felt I had to deliver an example of what I meant. it was in a programming drums thread. but I dont think that that posting led to anything. so ...

but I understand that one wants to know with whom he is dealing in here. there are some ways to find out, for example there is Google. I dont tend to be anonymous in forums, so you can assume that you will find lots of material of me.

to spare you that work :-)))) have a look at mp3-netlabel.de, its my site. in case you think of the partly shortened demo-clips on there you want anything as a complete album, I will give you free access to the complete albums.

für die deutschsprachigen hier ein zitat von Marcel Reich-Ranicki: "man muss sich nicht mit dem nackten hintern in eine pfanne voll mit heissem fett setzen um darüber schreiben zu dürfen, wie man ein schnitzel brät." :-))

I find that citation always very helpful ... so, Kawin, I hope I answered your implicated question ...
whiteaxxxe is offline   Reply With Quote