View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 12:25 AM   #1287
moss
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkleby View Post
Hi Moss, thanks for your work on this!

I have just bought an Icon Platform M+ and D2, and managed to get it working nicely with DrivenByMoss. However, now I can't load any VST2/VST3 plugins by Melda - it loads for a second when you select it, then you get a message 'Reaper has crashed' and then it dies.

This only happens when I have DrivenByMoss selected in options > preferences > control/OSC/web

If I remove it from there, select Klinke, and restart Reaper, I can load the Melda plugins no problem (but the Icon M+ doesn't work as nicely with Klinke), so it definitely seems to be when I am using DrivenByMoss

Is there anything I can do to make Melda plugins load properly again and use DrivenByMoss?

I am using 64bit Win10, latest Reaper, latest Icon M+ firmware.

Thank you
Turning off GPU acceleration in the Melda plugin settings fixes the issue. Will add that to the known issues section in the manual.

I looked into this a while ago and the crash happens in the Melda plugins, so I have no idea what I could do about it (without having their code for debugging). I also sent the crash dump to them but got no reaction.
moss is offline   Reply With Quote