View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #89
terminar
Human being with feelings

Default OSX

You're welcome, if needed I can give further "support/testing" on OSX for reaKontrol.
Regarding the changes - it should work but next time i can also try to compile it on Windows.

Just interested, are there any additional ideas about reaKontrol for the future?
I saw some small possibilities for bugfixes and refactoring (e.g. a more "stable" device detection", code split into a little more readable functions/files - but that's more or less cosmetic style.

That stuff (reaper + reaKontrol + the hardware, I own a S61) really interests me, it can be a great platform. The work jcsteh and you did is awesome!
I wanted to take a look at qKontrol how the images are passed to the displays. And - do you know if it's possible to also get control over the "machine" only controls (scene, pattern, track)? I haven't looked at it in detail yet. Currently I am just tinkering and learning.

I had a _great_ "first" evaluation weekend with Reaper, reaKontrol and the Machine2 software. It completely killed my learning workflow with Ableton live light (because it.... just worked without limitations)..
terminar is offline   Reply With Quote