View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 12:57 PM   #118
themixtape
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post
Quick question even though it seems Klinke abandoned the whole thing (we love you, thank you for your work!!!)

Is there any way to change code/modify the jog wheel so it jogs by MEASURE (equally) instead of lining up at the start of a measure basically every 3 measures (in Scrub mode)? I would much prefer a measure-by-measure jog as everything I do is to a click and often live-recording-as-I-go... hip-hop, etc.

Anyone who has used the general Mackie Control Universal protocol knows that when scrubbing, it lines up on measure 4, 7, 10, etc...

Please let me know, thanks so much!
Does anyone know how to achieve this? There's got to be a way. Even in the Klinke manual, it says it jogs by bar or beat, depending on the zoom level. I can't get it to scrub or jog by bar, no matter the zoom level.

To clarify, when there's a time selection... it does exactly that (beat or bar, depending on the zoom level).. but that's only setting the time selection range. What I am trying to do is get the cursor to move by bar, in jog or scrub mode. It scrubs and aligns by bar, every THREE bars. Zero point, bar 4, bar 7, bar 10, etc. Driving me crazy. Any help is appreciated!

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

Last edited by themixtape; 09-17-2019 at 01:04 PM.
themixtape is offline   Reply With Quote