View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:57 PM   #60
synkrotron
Human being with feelings

Default Simple Six V2

Okay, I really do think I am done now with this.

I have just finished a "major update," taking my Simple theme up to V2.

Quite a few elements have been re-done.

I have also taken some time to create new toolbar button icons, just for the ones that I use. That includes toolbar buttons for the MIDI Editor window.

The MIDI Editor window has also had its elements updated so that the default elements are no longer used.

The Routing window has new buttons too and I have darkened things up a bit.

Here are a couple of images. Apologies for posting full size versions. If you use V5 version of the forum then please right-click on an image and view in new tab to see the full size version.

TCP:-

MCP:-

MIDI Editor:-

Routing I/O:-

Having previewed my post I realise that I haven't shown each and every element. So if anyone would like to see something in particular then please ask.

Again, as I have mentioned a number of times in this topic, this theme has been developed to suit my own somewhat unorthodox way of working.

I am also experimenting with NOT having indents for child tracks in the TCP or MCP. While I have been developing my method of folder representation I tried setting the indent to zero and I really liked how everything lined up in the TCP. I know that it is possible to use WALTER to use indents and still line up stuff, but I have yet to look into that.

I have not uploaded this to stash and unless there is enough interest here it will remain that way.

And I haven't taken the time to update my "Explained" document. It would simply take too long and I really do need to get back to creating my boring ambient stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has been following my theming exploits. And big thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way. I couldn't have progressed to this point without you.

cheers

andy