View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 02:21 AM   #27
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default v 2.70 in the stash...

2.70 just uploaded. Few more fixes and two added layouts that could be useful...

In all themes :
- The mcp master track have now the same layouts in both Eyssina and Frema themes.
- Several more optimizations concerning graphic files, mainly related to tcp panels.
- I widened both the trans.bpm.edit and trans.rate fields so they are now able to correctly show 6 digits, as they should.
- I added a horizontal meter layout for the tcp master track, with peak readout. Thought that this could be useful for some who avoid using the mixer and/or need something more precise, level related, to see what's going on when using the arrangement window.
- I also added a rate fader layout for the transport panel which could be useful for some who are not at ease with the dial control.

In Frema themes :
- I changed the tcp.fxparm controls display to get rid of the remaining cursors which were appearing when no parameter was set.
- I did few more slight fixes concerning the mcp master track. However, I'm still limited by the absence of any usable mcp_master_fxparm graphic files, which would have helped a lot for FremaAM themes (the ones for which mcp.extmixer.mode set to [0]).

To all users of previous 2.50/2.51/2.60 versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip files need an update. Be sure to check the first post of this thread for the related links.

At this point, I think that I'm done with these. I would have liked to do more, for several things, but now I'm stumbling on theming limitations in all cases. So, these will remain as they are now with this update, unless something is still misbehaving or some significant theming improvements appear in a more or less near future, but I don't hold my breath...

Hope all this will be useful for some of you, though. I'll keep checking this thread for any feedback, comment or suggestion.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote