View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #9311
Cragster
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by verychrisb View Post
First of all, thanks to anyone in this thread and special thanks to Geoff for making all this possible!

I'm new here and didn't read all of the +100 pages in the thread, so maybe this had already been suggested somewhere else. But here is my hack to make it work to some extent:
I'm using a ReaScript assignment to make the button light up and a NoAction assignment to turn the light back off. The ReaScript is empty and doesn't do anything, but it needs to be loaded by Reaper in order to be accessible via an action.

Example:
Code:
Zone "Jogging_Init|"
    /fine:
    JogWheel_Right  Reaper "40105" // View: Move cursor right one pixel
    JogWheel_Left   Reaper "40104" // View: Move cursor left one pixel

Scrub   GoZone "Scrubbing"
ZoneEnd

Zone "Jogging"
    /fine:
    JogWheel_Right  Reaper "40105" // View: Move cursor right one pixel
    JogWheel_Left   Reaper "40104" // View: Move cursor left one pixel

Scrub   NoAction
    Scrub   GoZone "Scrubbing"
ZoneEnd

Zone "Scrubbing"
    /coarse:
    JogWheel_Right  Reaper "41667" // View: Move cursor right 8 pixel
    JogWheel_Left   Reaper "41666" // View: Move cursor left 8 pixel

Scrub   Reaper "_RScbb38062b6b01d2f7ca64356849ca40bb20e0e8a" // Empty Action to show light
    Scrub   GoZone "Jogging"
ZoneEnd
This lights up the scrub button on my X Touch One when "scrubbing" zone is active and turns it back off when switching to "jogging".
Hmm im trying to understand what u have here.but im not getting it.Im not familiar with reascript. But would this work on any button light ? I think Geoff has button light control on his to do list. Ill just probably hold off for that.maybe if i had a better understanding of this ? If anyone wants to chime in to help me understand this hack ? Thanks though much appreciated
Cragster is offline   Reply With Quote