View Single Post
Old 08-20-2014, 11:36 PM   #39
TheWhistler
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubic13 View Post
@TheWhistler
About your first suggestion, guess what ? I am increasingly feeling the same way, using it : just yesterday after a two hours session, I was thinking : "this is really TOO dark" and I was especially thinking this about the mixer. So, I'm going to probably fix this, somehow. The problem is that there are several .png files involved, so it will take some time. I'm just about to go for 4-5 days but will look at this more closely when back home. So, stay tuned...

About your second suggestion, you can already use the tcp folder icon (the one which is displayed on the upper left of a folder track in the arrange view) to cycle between normal-minimal-hidden tracks height included in the folder. The rest is all about redimensioning as wished the involved tracks. I don't think I can improve this further, sadly.

Thanks for the feedback !
I hope I donīt annoy you with my suggestions (especially the mixer-resize-thingy).
I made another LiceCap in which I wanted to point to the restrictions in resizing in the piolit-theme.
By pulling the whole mixer section downwards I never get to the point I have with the other theme in the LiceCap of my previous post.
This may have something to do with the borders of some elements and how they react when sqeezed (getting smaller, disapear, etc.) Is this WALTER?

I donīt really know how to mess around with that.
I tried to lighten the colors a bit. But I realized, that not all of them are tweakable via the theming-options.
I forgot to save last night so this colors in the LiceCap are the default ones.
Thankīs again for your work it is really appreciated.

Greetz Whistler