View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #30
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Okay, been working on some of these feature requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by fladd View Post
1. Is there a way to add more note columns?
Quote:
15? I only have 5 here...
If you move with the arrow keys you can scroll. But, I admit, the fact that you don't see more columns when you drag out the screen is confusing and a bit annoying. So, now by default it will show more columns when you widen the screen. Assuming that it also works on your end, that tackles 1.

Quote:
3. Is there a way to add more note columns?
Do you have a preferred key for this? CTRL+R allows the tracker to be armed for playing in the first place. Since this changes the recording state of your project, I don't really want this to be always on and still require the CTRL+R. What do you think would be a good listen without enter toggle key? Escape as you said? How should I visualize this? Make the [REC] thing blue?

Quote:
2. Is there a way to play notes without recording them? Like it can be toggled with ESC in other trackers.
Request 2 I also implemented today (assuming it works ). If you hit F11 you see an options menu. Checking "Follow Selection" should do what you want. It will store your preference in a text file, so you should only have to do it once.

Quote:
Thanks for considering them :-)
No prob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookthespook View Post
This is super addictive !!
Just a question , Is it possible to add this script to the Midi Editor tab ?

thank you
I don't know (yet!), but I will look into it. I think it is possible. I don't know yet whether it is possible for me to write something that does it automatically though. Where do you want to have it added specifically? Could you post a screenshot?

Last edited by sai'ke; 05-03-2018 at 01:55 AM.
sai'ke is offline   Reply With Quote