View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:12 PM   #375
tack
Human being with feelings

I've pushed a new prerelease version 0.2.91, which you can download with this Reapack:

Code:
http://reaticulate.com/prerelease.xml
More detailed download instructions here.

This should be the last prerelease before 0.3.0 which I hope to have out in a few days (barring a protracted convalescence required from St Paddy's). I'd appreciate extra eyeballs willing to test it out.

No bank editor GUI yet, sorry, but it does have several new requested features.

New Features
  • When the js_ReaScriptAPI extension is installed (recommended):
    • You can now pin the Reaticulate window when floating
    • Much improved focusing behavior
  • New action "Focus articulation filter" (which works best when the js_ReaScriptAP extension is installed)
  • New action "Activate articulation slot number by CC on default channel" which can be used to activate articulations based on their position in the bank list (#58)
  • New action to insert the last activated articulation into MIDI item at edit cursor (same behavior as right clicking the articulation)
  • Various new actions to select but not activate articulations, plus an action to activate currently selected articulation (#59)
    • Running the action to activate currently selected articulation twice in rapid succession will cause it to insert into MIDI item
  • On pages that scroll, scrollbars will appear when the mouse hovers toward the right edge

Bug Fixes

Here are the changes from previous prereleases (specifically 0.2.90) since the last major release (which is 0.2.0 released on 2018-07-02):

New Features
  • Activating an articulation now scrolls it into view in the GUI (#50)
  • Articulations are now fed back to control surface (#48)
    • CC0/32 bank select indicates bank for articulation
    • Articulations can be expressed either as native program change events or custom CC events
  • Improve First Run experience (especially for portable Reaper installations) (#46)
  • Minor cosmetic improvements with drag-and-drop to reorder banks on the track configuration page

Bug Fixes
  • Ensure articulations on same MIDI tick as notes are processed before the notes (#53)

Last edited by tack; 03-14-2019 at 06:24 PM.
tack is offline   Reply With Quote