View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 10:07 AM   #4753
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMonkey View Post
Wow, awesome idea! Presumably this can be extrapolated to any other surface?
Yes, that's exactly the idea !

Getting @Freex up and running required changes to the .touchosc, .ost, and .zon files as well as some internal coding changes on my end for things I hadn't considered about always allowing Press/Release -- which right now were only showing up with OSC.

That bunch of problems would have been extremely difficult to diagnose if I didn't have everything here right in front of me -- on the bench as it were -- and would have buried this thread with back and forth noise as we sorted through it -- this way -- Piece of cake

Quote:
Also, I remember seeing in your video that when both the TouchOsc and real surface were present, that the controls on one were intrinsically linked to the controls on the other.
That's just because both the Console 1 Compressor section and the iPhone where both mapped to the LA2A Compressor, but yeah, easy to do.

Quote:
This surely opens up the possibility of providing a display capability for surfaces that don't have one (the Behringer BCR2000 springs to mind, amongst others- MIDI Twister?)
Oh yeah, and much, much more
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote