View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #13
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Thanks for the positive reactions guys

There were some pretty major changes, and I had a little fight with Reapack over renaming my files

Because of this, I would highly recommend uninstalling the old version, then reinstalling the machine view plugin. There are now two things that need to be installed. Hackey Machines and Hackey Machines Loader. The Loader (OpenMachineView) is the one you want to bind to a key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Ladder View Post
- Also, it would rock if it was possible to double click (or modifier-click) on a box representing a bus, and it didn't open the GUI of the first FX plugin on that channel, but actually another viewport done in this same style, representing the routing on that channel. Pretty much like this https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=209768 hah, maybe just add a call to MPL's script on the relevant channel for that one?
For now, I added a call to MPL's script when you do Ctrl + double click on a machine (for this it needs to be installed!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxAsteria View Post
1. Highlight the wires from the selection to the master when hovering over wires or machines.

Quote:
2. Alt+click for disconnecting wires and deleting machines (maybe alt+double-click for that?)
Middle click is for disconnecting machines and deleting stuff.
Quote:
3. Not sure what this context menu is, but I'd prefer it was just the normal plugin list I would get when right-clicking a track's fx button.
Yeah, me too, but I don't know of any good way to achieve this.
Quote:
4. I frequently use Esc key to toggle close all floating windows in Reaper, but this window prevents it from working if it's open.
Added.
Quote:
5. Zoom should center on the mouse.
Fixed.
Quote:
6. Right/middle click to drag the view around would be really handy, esp combined with request #5.
Middle mouse drags.
Quote:
7. Should behave like any other window in regards to dragging it to screen edges for various Windows behaviors.
I don't know whether this is possible with the API, but I don't know how to do it.
Quote:
8. Open-window action should be a toggle and Also, it should remember it's position very well when re-opening.
Added. Because of this, I would highly recommend uninstalling first, then reinstalling the machine view plugin. There are now two things that need to be installed. Hackey Machines and Hackey Machines Loader. The Loader is the one you want to bind to a key.
Quote:
9. In/out "nodes" on machines, for making connections (in addition to shift-click)
What do you mean? To assign different channels? Channels can be changed when you click with the outer mouse button on a connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozman View Post
The only issue I had was that it doesn't remember being docked.
Should be fixed now