Thread: Stereo Moniter
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 09:33 PM   #3
neueWelt
Human being with feelings

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the quick response. As it turns out, I did have the ASIO output setting wrong. I'm using a M-Audio Delta 1010 for my sound card and I had both left and right output set to 3-ASIO 3/4 Out insteat of left set to 3-ASIO 3/4 Out and right set to 4- ASIO 3/4 Out. Since the Delta 1010 already groups stereo outputs in sets of two and REAPER does not, I didn't relize that REAPER interprtted the 3-ASIO 3/4 Out seperatly from the 4-ASIO 3/4 output. Anywhy, I got it set correctly and it seems to be working great now.

Brilliant interface and the pan and volume envelops are hard to find in inexpensive editing software. Keep up the good work and thanks for the help.

On a side note, is there anywhy to control the frequnency of the .wav recordings. I have found the option to switch between 16 and 24 bit files, but I have not seen an option to select differnt frequencies (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, etc.). Does REAPER record in the frequency set in the audio card's control panel or does it always use a default value? Any elaboration on this matter would be appreciated. Thanks
neueWelt is offline   Reply With Quote