View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 01:08 PM   #297
sfb
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddiesel41264 View Post
Video Number 2: https://youtu.be/ByNrHGyxUiw

Sorry for the delay. I wasn't happy with the render quality of the first video so I changed my screen capture settings to fix that and decided to re-record the second video and include the new stuff that I've added to the scripts for positioning the CC data before notes for use with key switches (I've updated GitHub again with a little adjustment to improve this too).

These videos were edited in Reaper btw
Wow and thank you, David! I just started testing out and playing around with your scripts. The official release in v6.0 will have much to live up to!

Just a heads up - when using the UACC to Key Switch script along with the "Insert Before" option enabled on a Symphobia instrument, the key switch didn't seem to catch in time. After I changed the "-15" in P.insertCCBeforeSelectedNotes in your midi package script to "-30", it worked. Perhaps different VI's and manufacturers may have different delays in response?

Also, an issue that may not have a workaround, but the insert before doesn't work at the start of a MIDI section.

Thank you for your efforts! I look forward to further developments and using these tools more.

- sfb
sfb is offline   Reply With Quote