View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:08 PM   #146
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sju
Cheers! BandSplitter working nicely. One little bug though where the solo/mute state resets on playback start. I also can't find the BandJoiner in the Fx Browser, even though ReaPack downloaded the .jsfx file :P
Both these issues should be fixed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sju
Another thing, would it make sense to save the blacklists as global state instead of in the preset state? Say, you create a bunch of presets, but later on notice that you don't ever use one of the filter/waveshaper options and want to blacklist it. Then you'd have to go through each preset one-by-one adding that blacklist entry and saving the presets again.
I don't know how to be honest

===

I had some time on the train home so I made this new plug. You can find it under Reflectosaurus.

Features 10 delay lines with feedback and LP and HP filter for each. Also smoothly interpolates as you move them (giving it a bit of a tape effect).

Can find it on the repo, but mind you, I may still change things drastically.

Temposync is planned. Solo/mute are planned. Optional saturation is planned. Optional pitch flutter is planned.

Changelogs:
- First commits reflectosaurus.
- Store mute/solo status for bandsplitter.
- Make sure bandjoiner ships with bandsplitter on reapack now.
- Added drive panning to squashman.

Last edited by sai'ke; 06-25-2019 at 03:06 AM.
sai'ke is offline   Reply With Quote