View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 04:33 AM   #135
sai'ke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseat View Post
Sai'ke, you ...

At least for five minutes I couldn't stop laughing about the name SatanVerb. This is so straight and silly that its actually the funniest name of a plugin I have ever heard of.

Quote:
By the way. The sound is surprisingly good especially to give deep elements a nice tail. The shift default (double click) leads to an octave down instead to the "shift off" state in the middle. The CPU load is quite a bit. On my machine about 2.1 %. But as always. Its a very cool and usable Sai'ke plugin. And I really love all those little gifts from you.
I'll fix the defaults in the next update when I get home. In my excitement I actually forgot to set those sensibly.

There are still some things I can do to improve performance a bit, although it will always be on the expensive side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sju
Nice sounding stuff reminds me a bit of this, except that that only does pitch-up.
Thanks. I love the atlantisverb. I think that one also works via FFT algorithms actually; but we differ in some ways other than just the pitch.

Yeah sorry, I must have been getting tired (the LP and HP were a last minute thing when I was running out of weekend ).

If you want to fix it now, download and overwrite with this file:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Jo...SatanVerb.jsfx

It also has two performance optimizations that I meant to do already.

I'll update it on reapack tonight (don't have it installed on this laptop).