View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
o_e
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
I am using Reaper more, and just thought I'd ask on a couple of tips, as its so customizable, and tweakable, i am sure that there's got to be a simple fix.

1. When moving items back and forth on the timeline to frames, an syncing up to a video, is there a way for Reaper to move the big clock in sync with shuffling the item back and forth? At the moment, my clock stays still and I don't know where to 'drop' my file to get it in sync with the frames? - is there a simple solution to get this to follow moving items with/without grid?

2. Can I stop the playback cursor following my mouse cursor? I am playing a track and click on another item and the playback cursor jumps to where i am! Can i get it to ignore my mouse clicking and positions?

Thank you
1. Not sure to understand exactly what you are after. The big clock reflects the cursor position so you have to put the cursor at the begin of an item (there is an action for that). Rightclicking the Big clock gives you several options for the time format.

2. You have to go to Preferences/Mouse Modifiers and change the default behaviour for left click in various contexts..

Does that help?
o_e is offline   Reply With Quote