View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 02:09 PM   #61
whiteaxxxe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcase915 View Post
Oh I would be happy to post the tracks.. but answer me this question.... how are you gonna hear what;s coming outta my monitors and my truck speakers? you may not hear what i hear cuz your monitors are different your set up and so forth.. i mean honestly maybe I should doubt you knowledge as well I dont know what you've done either.. Im not here to defend myself im just here to get insight on my problem which KAWIN was more than helpful enough to answer... it was the rendering (changing the khz and bitrate) kept them constant and the same and voila! fixed.. but ill post old and new for everyone... so they can see the differences... NOW.. how to do that is my next question as the attachment option doesn't include a wav or mp3 option
pumping doesnt come from the speakers or from the samplingrate.

I think you dont want to admit that the problem was caused by your mixing skills with your mastering chain. thats the reason why you dont post.

and for my abilities: you can easily google me under my nickname here and you certainly will find some of my work on the internet. so ...
whiteaxxxe is offline   Reply With Quote