Thread: blackmagick
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 04:31 PM   #95
Newguy
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by grymmjack View Post

justin; is there any plan to make icon sizes configurable? like maybe based on the sizes of the tracks or something grow them to a 32x32 version, and so on? like it's REALLY hard to get these to look good at such a small res. i can deal with it though, and i understand how it's more difficult to deal with "relative" sizes of the icons.

it'd be a neat addition to the skinning system however, if windows color schemes could somehow be embedded, and if icon sizes were a tad more configurable. other than that though, it's top, and it's pretty quick to skin for.

i'd like to see the background colors in the other windows/dialogs become configurable, with more choices for fonts and stuff in there, and eventually like a 'comprehensive' skinning treatment including cursors, fonts, colors for all widgets, and perhaps even some bitmap textures for stuff.
I would definitely like to see the option to have larger icons. When running at 1600x1200 on an analog monitor, it is really difficult to distinguish icon and their functions.

The other suggestions would be great as well.
Newguy is offline   Reply With Quote