View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 06:21 PM   #5
X-Tech
Human being with feelings

Only one problem actually i have with TX16WX by system but this is software creators decision to write this software in that way. No need right now only for TX16WX to upgrade system. Other vsti and vst works perfect in most cases.
TX16WX authors should change way how they written software. They do something wrong - this is not system fail cause other vst/vsti works fine and i'm using hundreds. It's fail of creators of TX16WX - they did things wrong. They using things/resources from XP in way just they should not to use or using things which they should not touch in system. That is my suspicion. Why other samplers works fine sure except SC2 and INDEPENDANCE magix free which are unfinished in my opinion.

Bliss 100dollars looks like slicer/synth.

By creativity i think mostly about place for further sounds in same sampler while music creation. I hate when i get set of sounds - prepared and can change only one kick one snare, hat etc. I like to put there what i want and when i want - add more sounds. FL STUDIO kind of creativity yeah is hard to recreate elswhere.

Last edited by X-Tech; 12-15-2016 at 06:33 PM.
X-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote