View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #56
jico27
Human being with feelings

You were right about the version of reaper. The one i had worked with was 4.51
No more problems about markers stuff with the last version installed (4.61)
Thanks for having tweaked something for older versions, but i can't test this.
The misfunctioning was also due to the fact that this setup doesn't work well for me with customized configs of reaper like the one(s) i used (2). This is probably why only the chan sel, solo & mute sel buttons wouldn't work.
There are still some misfunctionings with these configs and the last version of reaper.

From now on, with the new standard config and version 4.61 installed, i can notice that :

- The behaviour of the cursor moved clockwise / counterclockwise has been bettered. Thanks for this.
one full action clockwise will move the cursor of let's say 2 measures and a half to the right, then releasing the knob adds about one more measure. Same thing happens when moved counterclockwise on the left side. Both ways now move with the same amount of measures on the timeline.

- The play button still doesn't work and the stop button can be used for play or stop alternatively.

- Erratic behaviour: If i select the tracks in reaper, the mute sel & solo sel buttons of the StudioMix will work ok and modify the right track.
At the contrary, if i select the tracks with the buttons of the StudioMix, the mute sel & solo sel buttons of the StudioMix will sometimes modify the wrong track - i.e. the previously selected track with the studioMix buttons.

Hope this helps.

I stay tuned. Please advise when you add new mods to your download link. TIA
jico27 is offline   Reply With Quote