View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #185
Jae.Thomas
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFader View Post
The whole chat room was against me and I was treated unfairly.
since you are bringing this up, that's a total lie and you know it. You came in with guns blazing and a crappy attitude, and you have been banned. You are the common denominator.
Quote:
The insults against me on the forum were unfair because noone on the forum (aside from people already on the chat) either new nor cared about it.
it was brought up "why dont you two go to chat" and i simply mentioned you couldn't, due to your being banned. No drama needed.
Quote:
So yeah, when people try to sabotage my forum rep as a premptive strike, and that is exactly what happened, you can read my entire forum history -- yeah I think it's unfair.
that isnt what happened...

Quote:

The same people who can't even take my mild jabs or comments organize an onslaught against me.
there is nothing "organized", and there is no "onslaught" - you are making too much out of this, i think. Have you noticed I have been agreeing with you, but maybe on different points, for instance? (and i realize you arent just talking about me)
Quote:
Yes it's unfair. Life isn't fair, but if something is blatantly hypocritical, then I'm going to point it out.
sure, why not?
Quote:
I also don't think a response like "you IDIOT!?!?!? DIdn't you know you could ......." is all that helpful.

It comes across as arrogant and condescending.
whoa where did that happen?
Quote:

Something a little more mature like , "hey, you might not have noticed, but ..." would be a lot nicer, not just to me, but to everyone that has questions.

DF
indeed.