Thread: Concerto Theme
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:32 PM   #60
sightlessness
Human being with feelings

When I said baby, I meant a girl. If that still bothers you, nothing I can do about it.

If you thought I meant a literal baby, let me know and I will edit my post, lol. Of course I didn't mean a literal baby.

EDIT: Shi t, I didn't realize that if you thought I meant a literal baby, you may have thought I meant also a literal girl. No, I mean a totally consenting adult female. Sigh...
But if from the beginning you thought I meant a literal new born... then you have issues because who DOESN'T call her female partner 'baby'? Sigh...

EDIT2: And if you thought from the get go, that yeah, I meant a totally consenting adult female with all her brain capabilities intact, and you STILL have a problem with what I said, then this situation
DOES NOT COMPUTE.

EDIT3: I feel like a famous star like Britney or Shakira having to defend everything they way on twitter (assuming they twit, which honestly I don't know or care). And I don't like it. I am glad
I am not famous (or infamous), lol.

Anyway, no harm intended or anything, peace to the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by sightlessness; 01-20-2017 at 07:41 PM.
sightlessness is offline   Reply With Quote