View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 03:37 PM   #624
audiojunkie
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
IMHO the theme is a complete failure, but nevermind that. There is not enough contrast (and again some things jump out at you too much with the rest of the theme being dark), the mix of faux 3D with flat is as appalling as it was in R5 theme, the I/O button makes no sense at all and is too hard to parse at a glance, everything EricTbone said, the green background on various dialogs is offputting, especially in MIDI editor... The list goes on. It looks messy and unprofessional, overall. Probably the worst thing WT ever did, sorry WT but take it like a man.
The lack of contrast is my concern as well. I'm getting old....(getting? Who am I kidding?)....and I'm starting to have difficulties with my sight that just 5 years ago didn't exist. Most DAWs with any kind of adjustment at all have a contrast setting or something for the sight impaired. I'm not saying I'm blind yet or anything--I'm just saying that it's a pretty basic thing that is generally accepted as a standard item, and I'm surprised that there's not some way to get around it with as flexible as Reaper is.
audiojunkie is offline   Reply With Quote