View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 12:16 AM   #13
huberkinky
Human being with feelings

“This look interesting but makes my eyes bleeding watching this chaotic shared buttons.”

The same here...

The only valuable tool I have seen it's in Cubase but in basic Cubase it's almost useless. Also EzKeys has great help.

It's simple and for those only, who really need a help with chords.

The bottom line is, if someone is able to use the program so complex, as this one, he would be able to learn some more interesting chords. :-)

There are many interesting chords and most of them will be never used. Some are trying to be different and want to show an incredible skill, but.... the way Pink Floyd and others were using some very clever chords an average muzo will be never able.

Don't believe me?

Give me some good hit sample! Hahahahahahahahaha...

That's the simple truth. I know few chords, sus and few others. But I would love to have a Cubase with their Chord Master so I could select those ones which IN MY EARS sounds great with MY song.

Most people are not able to make such decisions and compose great songs with fancy chords!

The songwriting is the most difficult skill for human being. To play song – many can do it absolutely fantastic, but to make a hit, only very, very few are capable of composing something great.

Even the best keyboard or guitar players are not great composers and they… “know all chords” as sang by Mark Knopfler, the fantastic composer. So what’s good with such knowledge if you can’t compose!?

Just a my little rant!:-)))))))
huberkinky is offline   Reply With Quote