Thread: ReaLauncher
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 12:12 PM   #319
solger
Human being with feelings

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompad View Post
Am I remembering wrong? Didn't the most recent project show up at the top of list "Recent Projects", mine are not. They are now at the bottom of list. Or am I remembering wrong?
Yeah, usually the most recent project should be listed at the top.

Quote:
Every now and then Reaper crashes without any comments when loading from one project in list to another project with Load button.
Strange. Can't remember having ReaLauncher crashing without showing any error messages/comments about what caused it.
And crashing Reaper itself might perhaps be an indicator of a buggy plugin or a hardware driver causing issues (or at least are these the most common causes for crashes which I can think of right now).

Are there perhaps any error logs or crash reports (for instance in the Windows Event Viewer) with details about what might have caused the crash?: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=36653
Or does Reaper crash perhaps only when loading a specific project?

Quote:
When I start Reaper again the projects I earlier removed from Recent Project list have returned to list.
Yeah, not all changes to the reaper.ini might have been saved prior to a crash (like if recent project entries - which are stored in the reaper.ini - were removed).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please give me the following details, so I can check these things on my end. Thanks.
  • Are these issues happening on your Windows or Linux install?
  • On which Reaper version are you currently on?
  • And which ReaLauncher version (most recent is 1.7.3)?

Last edited by solger; 11-26-2019 at 01:18 PM.
solger is offline   Reply With Quote