View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 04:57 PM   #1888
Mr. Green
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
Hello Mr Green
For storage there is an Archive button and a Show all archived tracks button next to it. In the top general panel. Maybe you want to use that for storage instead of track versions. It basically does the same thing muting and making FX offline. But without versions. Let me know if that works for you

I can make shortcuts for any TI commands. Let me know all the actions you are interested.

I don't think there is an option to hide the track ID number... I can't remember... but it could be added.

you can hide or show any of the panels.. from the settings page... (bottom left button)

Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks for the quick response Heda!

Actually, track Versions work a lot better for me than archiving; I use plugs on the track for monitoring, plus I'm actually working with "versions" on a daily basis. But expanding all the Versions and seeing how they interact with hide/show - I think I understand why the auto-unmute is something that cannot really be changed, and honestly that's fine.

The id thing is just an "it would be nice if.." kind of thing - I just wanted to make sure it wasn't already there and I was missing it.

The real time saver for me will be with those shortcuts. What would probably be most useful to me would be the combination of "new track version (duplicate)" combined with "rename track version". Is this something I can tie to a keyboard command via macro or action?

Also, another question:

- Is it possible to remove a track Version from TI without deleting the track?
Mr. Green is offline   Reply With Quote