View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #436
tack
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
Okay, this is strange. I have version 0.2.93 installed. Where should the pin be visible on the title bar of Reaticulate?
Oh, well shit, it's not there. Something must have broken with either my code or js_ReaScriptAPI. Will look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
Ahh, can't wait, this will be so good
Oh don't get too excited. If you're already on 0.2.93, that's what it's going to be. Just a simple promotion.

The next major release (0.4.0) I'm overhauling some of the guts -- a pretty major redesign of how data is shipped back and forth between the main script and the JSFX (leveraging the new gmem APIs available starting in Reaper 5.97). Among other things, this is a dependency for another major change in which I want to move away from bank MSB/LSB as a way to identify banks. There's a lot of gory detail as to why and how here if you happen to be morbidly curious.

All this makes way for the wwwwaaayyyy overdue GUI bank editor which will come in the major release following (0.5.0). I just realized I had a lot of plumbing to take care of before I could proper deliver that.

Anyway, time to figure out WTF happened to the pin.
tack is offline   Reply With Quote