View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:49 AM   #421
tack
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley Mays View Post
There are a lot of Reaper users of Hauptwerk, and I think Reaticulate could be very useful, but the number of entries required is a big obstacle. Is this something you might consider for an enhancement?
For sure, if we can come up with a sensible UX for it and it's not too invasive to implement.

There was a related exchange in this thread (some pages back) about organs as well. There the context was a different, as it was about being able dynamically create stacks of stops with an organ using note-based keyswitches. I made a suggestion I wasn't overly thrilled about though.

In your case, what if each articulation that describes a stop configuration would reset/disable all prior stops before enabling a new set? Then you wouldn't need a stop-off for each individual group, they would be turned off by virtue of activating another one.

Or if that's too magical and implicit, would it work to have a single "all stops off" articulation that you could use for any grouping/stack/whatever-it's-officially-called?
tack is offline   Reply With Quote