View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 12:54 PM   #405
WolfgangAgustus
Human being with feelings

Default EastWest Quantum Leap RA Preset Banks

Just finished this one. It was a nightmare to program and to identify the articulations. EastWest didn't do a good job of labeling their articulations so I had to go through each and every key-switched articulation on every patch to figure out what it was and how to make it easier to identify in the reaticulate GUI. As always Tack, feel free to add it to the next release in the default bank.

I've also decided it would be best in reticulate to make presets for spitfire's union chapel organ until a special toggle mode can be added to reticulate for the unique use case of an organ. Much like pistons on modern organs, the preset approach to this bank library will have a collection of different stop mixes, which are triggered simultaneously, that an organist would use based on volume, expression, and what the majority of organ works call for in the stop list. Being an organist myself, I should be able to choose many useful presets and maybe add coupler articulations in a separate group that will route the midi to multiple tracks including the source.
Attached Files
File Type: txt EastWest RA Bank Files.txt (21.8 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by WolfgangAgustus; 05-26-2019 at 01:06 PM.
WolfgangAgustus is offline   Reply With Quote