View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #278
Tod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddiesel41264 View Post
I only ever have one instrument line per track so I'm not sure how it will work if you have multiple lines on a single track - are they on different channels? If so the CC data the script inserts should be placed on the same channel as the selected notes I believe.
No they are all on the same channel, I've been doing that since back with Kontakt 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddiesel41264 View Post
Ok I just updated the github repository - https://github.com/davidhealey/reascript

At the top of the UACC scripts there is now a constant that can be set to 1 so that CC data will be inserted before the selected notes rather than inline with their start - I don't know if this will have any weird side-effects though but feel free to be a guinea pig and test it out. If all goes well I'll put this new information in a future video.
Okay David, I'll try this as soon as I can, it might be next week, my kids are visiting us until the end of the week. But I'm anxious to try it.

Incidentally, it isn't just orchestra instruments I use with keyswitchs, I've also got other instruments like Steel Guitar, Regular Guitar, and even Bass, that I use keyswitchs for, not only for different controllers, but for bending the strings. If I can make it work there, it's a winner as far as I'm concerned.

I think the important thing will be to determine how far ahead the keyswitchs/CCs should be. Also, I'm assuming the keyswitch offset will be from the selected notes, right? If so that could be a big time saver.
Tod is offline   Reply With Quote