View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:59 AM   #21
BenK-msx
Human being with feelings

Oh ok! - my post got turned into a thread..
-

Tho I would say in kenny's direction -

having been here a while I know how WT posts as a fellow Brit and how he views challenges and how theme threads go - he got fire in the belly - I like it.

I wanted to make the point whilst not falling into the "please no feature request" stipulation.

Using 'humour' I made a serious point that it is a convention that stop is next to play and the same size. It obviously isn't a dictat but it seems do glaringly incorrect it seemed appropriate.

As far as persuasiveness, that is tied to attention and reaction.

In fact I've already politely mentioned this before, but you haven't seen that and Noone batted an eyelid - because it was bland..

https://forum.cockos.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=614

Maybe the other guys were more blunt and need talking to, am sure WT can handle it, it's his favourite part of the process

Where pause comes into it is another matter, of couse needs consideration - and I do seriously wonder what percentage of mouse/transport interactions involve pause.
It's more than zero, but far less than play and stop.

I also asked if he would reveal the reasoning behind the change.

So moderator interjection & a tip video on how to post to white tie isn't really necessary!

Anyway - I'm sure white tie knows deep down he is going to change this before release because it makes sense - at the very least to give a traditional layout option.

so he may as well get it done - and all the annoying user posts go away... until the next thing!!

Last edited by BenK-msx; 07-19-2019 at 09:24 AM.
BenK-msx is offline   Reply With Quote