View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 06:02 AM   #7
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

The transport order was changed in direct response to user observation and discussion about the pause/stop interaction. I am well aware that change trips people up. It also no longer matches between transport bar and ME, which is A Bad Thing. Please never assume I do these things arbitrarily without considerable thought.

Making a mod of this theme with the old transport order would be trivial, beginner level stuff. You can use that. So; if you're in a mood to set aside your personal preferences and join me in a discussion about new users, I'm all for it. But I am painfully aware it is a change and that change is unpopular.

On that subject, when making a decision between two mutually contradictory paths, I have learned that '+1' posts are best ignored, because they provide me with no tangible foundation to base my decision on. Ten people saying '+1' could indicate 'a sizeable proportion of users think this' but to the same degree could indicate 'the only 10 people in the world who think this happened to post at this time'. So I'm none the wiser.

Last edited by White Tie; 07-18-2019 at 07:42 AM.
White Tie is offline   Reply With Quote