View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #1
NLAlston
Human being with feelings

Default Help with integrating Sampletank 2.5 w/Reaper

Having had to sell my MotifXF, I had jumped on the wagon of Reason 10. It's not bad, but I have sought for better instrumentation. Reaper is my choice of DAW, and I am now attempting to set up Sampletank 2.5 to use with it. Never before have I had to be involved with any type of routing issues, and I have been (all but) pulling my hair out, trying to get Sampletank running within Reaper. Very recently, I came across a PDF guide, titled 'A Reaper VSTi Routing Tutorial and Guide 2.0.1a'. I have not been able to get anything going, in following this. Am I correct in assuming that three tracks would be necessary (1. VSTi instrument, 2. MIDI track, 3. Audio track) for each desired instrument?

I've gotten a bit ahead of myself, seeing as I haven't been able to make ANY kind of headway. I was looking ahead to Sampletank 4 MAX, and WILL get it - once I am able to wrap my understanding aound this routing issue.

Hopefully, someone can help me gain a good, and proper working relationship with Reaper, and Sampletank.

Advanced thanks.