View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 02:16 AM   #4
Big A
Human being with feelings

Default Working again... for now...

It's okay Grinder. I hate that you are having problems too. Hopefully Reaper and or Melodyne will get it together. Perhaps it is because of the tempo change mid song? I've not had a problem with that, but I do know that any timing edits need to be done inside Melodyne if it is EVER going to be used on a track. Not on the Reaper waveform.
So I went back to the project after several hours and the same thing. Opened Melodyne on the track and the audio did not appear in the editor. So then I removed the single disabled channel strip plugin I had on the track. Same thing. I have previously had plugins on a track while opening Melodyne and it worked fine. ARA always opens the audio as the first plugin. So then I marked a point a couple of measures before audio began on the track, and put the transport in PAUSE instead of STOP - and low and behold it worked. I do not know if any of this had anything to do with it finally being successful, but maybe it did and maybe it can help someone else experiencing the same problem. Anyway, hopefully it will continue to work. I love Reaper. In my opinion it is the greatest value in the recording world period. But I also want to be able to use my whole arsenal of tools.

Big A
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote