View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 03:08 PM   #92
mrelwood
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPeters View Post
I'd just assumed you decided to do something completely different from the NP1136 (with MotherComp) and I was very pleased with the results.
I was probably unclear, but MotherComp does not have roots in the 1136. It’s born from Stillwell’s Fairly Childish. Although, there is enough changes in the algorithm that it will likely sound quite different.

Quote:
If you plan to do your own thing with the general type of plugin NP1136 is, that could be nice.
I’m currently toying around with just an idea for a GUI for the 1136, the audio section would remain unchanged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkeith View Post
are you going to standardize that so upgrades are seamless?
Right, hadn’t thought about that. Perhaps it would be best if the filename stays the same until there is a notable change in the sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolgwrad View Post
Donated. Wish it could be more. Your GUIs are so intuitive. Using MotherComp on channels, and MotherComp and Sky on master track, thought I was doing OK before, now, wow.

Thanks Mr. E.
Thank you so much, bolgwrad! I’m so glad to hear you found use for my plugins!