View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #90
N2NPro
Human being with feelings

Hi jico27 et al,
I have two questions for you.
1. How does one log the converted out from OSCII-bot?
2. jico27, I had to swap some code from a previous vers to get my panning to work properly, did you not have this issue?

I am happy to share my configs with you and anyone. You will have to change port names and set your own tweaks to taste. My setup is not working with the master fader volume/mute button past track 8. Other than that, I could get it to function as a viable piece of gear with a few workarounds ie.->
1. Circumvent multi-selected fader jitter/creep by hot keying "unselect all" to release any multi-selected tracks
and/or
hot keying a custom action combo of:
Track: Lock track controls
Track: Select all track that have controls locked
Track: Unlock track controls
Track: Unselect all tracks
*note the reason I use the lock/unlock is that it freezes the faders in place, no jitter or creep (simply unselecting didn't share that behavior} thus the lock/unlock portion of the combo. If I wanted to modify the same fader selection, I simply hit "undo" and all the same faders are selected and ready for adjustment, then hit the same hot key to "freeze" the faders in place again. Get it? I know it's a bit complex, but it is a workaround none the less.
Also, the faders do fight when multi-selected and trying to move with StudioMix. The fewer faders selected the less the fight ie. 3 faders selected = almost no fight. While 8 faders selected will probably damage the unit if moving the faders is attempted (I never force them). Moving with the mouse however, is smooth both in Reaper and the StudioMix, but upon release of the mouse jitter/creep will ensue (thus my previously mentioned workaround).

The other issues are still present as mentioned previous posts, but less using the master fader/mute buttons past track 8 I could actually manipulate a 62 track project.

Hopefully the master will drop by with some insight/updates soon.

Here are my revised files: http://www.n2nproductions.com/studio...4%201%2014.zip

Please keep me posted regarding my Q's at the top of my post.

Kindly,

N2N
N2NPro is offline   Reply With Quote