View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 AM   #95
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by emwhy View Post
Since we're all asking Cubic questions it's my turn! (lol) In this theme I like the way the VU meters display. Is that from the .png file, the rtconfig file, or Walter or all 3?
There are different graphic files involved. Basically :
- the colors of the strips used are defined in both meter_strip_h.png and meter_strip_v.png files.
- The frames that surround them are defined in these : meter_bg_mcp.png, meter_bg_mcp_master, meter_bg_tcp.png.
- The backgrounds of the meters are defined in these : meter_bg_h.png, meter_bg_v.png.

The meters appear as interlaced. This can also be changed in the Theme development/Tweaker window : near the half of the list, you have a Theme has interlaced meters option with, few lines under, the ability to define the color used when this option is ticked.

The things defined in the rtconfig.txt file (Walter) are the dimensions of the meters, the relative width of the color strips used in them, and the colors used for the scales display.

Hope this will help also...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote