View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #138
ObiK
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpunk_w View Post
@Obik
Did you really compare the ST2 libraries to the original instruments hahaha (We are preserving old hardware, really ? did you just do that, really ? )
And by the way, ST 2.5 is the only plugin I can find in my entire collection that still has the ability to crash Reaper.
Like i have said once before, I would leave it if I where you, your sales talk wont work round here, well other than on /\/\/\/\ that blah fella up there hahahaha
Come back in however many more years it is when ST 3 comes out and it has better libraries than are already out for Kontakt
Does IKs presence here on the Reaper forums threaten you?

If its crashing reaper please contact our support, its been rock solid for me since I started using Reaper. If you want you can even PM me the ticket number and I'll follow it from my side to make sure it gets taken care of and gets top priority here at IK.

I was here posting on these forums before I worked for IK. If IK and I part ways in the future, I'll still be on these boards. I'm a Reaper fan, stop trying to chase me away, I'm not going anywhere.

I'll gladly leave it alone as I did a few days ago. I'm just responding to help you get support for your SampleTank issue. But if you have no issue then leave it, I did.