View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 10:12 AM   #569
chip mcdonald
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
Again, I am trying to respectfully stay out of this thread so you can all have a place to air your opinions. Please do not draw me into it.

This idea that I'm doing what I want is a scurrilous lie. I am at peace with the fact that some people are going to incorrectly think this and there's nothing I can do about that, but it seems to me that the only reason to spread this is either because you believe it, or because of an attitude of "WT didn't do what I wanted, so I'm going to stop other people from even trying". Either way, it cannot achieve anything other than to do harm to Reaper, please stop.
Hmm. wow, ok.

Please stop what? In 14 pages I've said I don't like the acqua tint. I didn't ask you to change it. I pointed out that a gamma difference may explain why some people are saying it's too dark/difficult to see.

Again, not asking you to change anything.

I wrote on a different thread I liked one of your alternate themes. I *did* say I hope you develop it.

You make it very clear you don't want to hear people say anything about your theme that is freely given. You make remarks about it, do you not? You make grandiose statements about what can and cannot be discussed in your threads. Just because you choose to be congenial when it suits you doesn't mean you get a carte blanche pass to behave like a primadonna otherwise.

I appreciate your aesthetic sense, effort and execution. It does not functionally align with my own at the moment. Sorry.