View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 01:06 PM   #1
rncwalker
Human being with feelings

Default Imperial BlackHawk Theme

In Post #4 ernzo, pointed out how the Theme looks on this laptop, Fixes have been Done, you will find BH1 & BH5 on the Stash and in Post#3 you will find BH2 through BH4.

Thank you ernzo for pointing this out! I have told others in another thread that this theme was for personal use only, but I changed my mind as I have benefited from White Ties Imperial. It will resize down a little, you will need to try on your setup.

Imperial BlackHawk is my customized Imperial theme from White Tie. It has many parts (Images mostly, and a Transport with code) from other themes and is also stripped down from the Imperial theme. The TCP only has two views with no controls as everything is controlled from the MCP.

I have not changed the envelopes or MIDI editor yet, it still is the default imperial from White Tie.

It has 1 'divider' (You will loose a track) and one 'track divider' (You do not loose a track), divider is on Right side.

The Track Divider was made so that I don't loose a track and my controller will not have a "Dead track".

The MCP only has a few different looks depending on what the track is for. it's also wider to display things better and to match my Control surface.

The Control surface is a Peavey StudioMix, hence the name you will see on the mixer.

The theme is also has it's colors adjusted from the theme adjuster (Made it a little darker) and I use windowBlinds dark theme named 'Night Shine'
Remember the Reaper theme does not theme everything..

Feel free to try, and use of get some ideas on how to change your theme

No Dividers

Track used as divider (You loose a Track)

Buss track with Left divider (No Lost Track)

Folder Closed

Folder Open

Two layouts for the TCP only

Rtconfig file with location notes

Post #3 has the Zip files

Robert

Last edited by rncwalker; 11-01-2021 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Theme Update
rncwalker is offline   Reply With Quote