View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 07:59 PM   #1315
Funkybot
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjewellstudios View Post
Thanks, as usual, for the methodical approach

Still not getting anywhere. What's super strange is I can open up mk1 and have two way communication and then open up mk2 (after closing mk1) and only get feedback, no control. Same IP address and port info. UDP enabled. I do believe everything is correct after triple checking. CSI monitor confirms what I'm seeing. No input from the surface at all and all the feedback is going out.

I emailed Hexler back just to see if he had any ideas.
This might be a dumb but, when you click that "link" icon (not the Wifi icon) in the new TouchOSC, it opens the Connections window. Are you on the OSC tab and not the MIDI tab? It defaults to MIDI. You probably are but figured I'd ask. You want to set it up on the OSC tab of course.

If yes to the OSC tab, when you click a widget in the TouchOSC Editor, then hit the settings for that widget and scroll down to "Messages," do you see an OSC row under "Messages?" Open that up. Do you have: Enabled, Send, and Receive all checked? Keep feedback off.

If that doesn't solve it, I can send you my files or you can send me yours if you want to cross-check.
Funkybot is online now   Reply With Quote