View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 01:30 PM   #7777
audio2u
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Waddington View Post
No, they shouldn't show up in the right most list -- that is the custom list of surfaces you have defined for this Page.
Gotcha!
Quote:
Other Pages can have completely different definitions, have a look at Conceptual Overview on the wiki -- link is below.
Yep, done that.
Quote:
Once you have defined the Surface(s) for the Page you must press OK on all of the dialogs for the changes to be saved.
And that.
Quote:
The list of Surfaces to which you refer (14) appear in the Surface Template dropdown in the Add Midi Surface Dialog.
Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveTrans
-Just to be clear about this:
If you double click (the re-appearing) HomePage (or any page created by you) the right hand side window remains empty?
Correct.

Quote:
-If you can not erase the HomePage file and none of your changes are saved, there may be some read/write rights issue underneath.
That's what I'm suspecting. F***ing windoze.

Quote:
Have you tried to do all this when logged in as administrator?
I ran Reaper "as administrator" (via shift-click on app shortcut), and THAT allowed my manually-created PAGE to remain after exiting/re-entering the CSI Settings window.... but again, any manually-created SURFACES will not persist.

Quote:
-Another cause may be the repository issue. You have to have the Visual C++ 2019 runtime repository installed. The link is in the wiki, I think step 5 of the installation.
Nope. Done that. No difference.