View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 08:49 AM   #12716
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangy View Post
I figured out that using Reaper action instead if CSI action "TrackAutoMode" allow me to use modifier keys on auto modes!

Now my setup is

Code:
     Read                     Reaper		40401 		// Automation: Set track automation mode to read
     Write                    Reaper		40403		// Automation: Set track automation mode to write
     Trim                     Reaper		40400 		// Automation: Set track automation mode to trim/read
     Touch                    Reaper		40402		// Automation: Set track automation mode to touch
     Latch                    Reaper		40403		// Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to latch
     Group                    Reaper        42023		// Automation: Set track automation mode to latch preview

Shift+Read               Reaper         40086      // Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to read			
     Shift+Write              Reaper         40882		// Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to write
     Shift+Trim               Reaper         40878      // Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to trim/read
     Shift+Touch              Reaper         40880      // Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to touch
     Shift+Latch              Reaper         40881      // Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to latch
     Shift+Group              Reaper         42024      // Automation: Set all tracks automation mode to latch preview
With this setup I can select automation mode for individual tracks, for selected tracks (also not working with CSI actions) and for all tracks with Shift modifier.

The downside is that buttons always lit and I missed a feedback. I compensate it replacing MCUTrackPanDisplay in "Channel" zone
Code:
DisplayLower|			TrackAutoModeDisplay
Hmmm...

I use modifiers here with automation and they work just fine.

Make sure you are using a SelectedTrackNavigator for the Track ones, that's all, then you can get feedback too
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote