View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 10:25 PM   #651
cfillion
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikokaos View Post
SEC_E_UNTRUSTED_ROOT [...] although I have unticked the Verify the authenticity of SSL/TLS certificates box, I had no luck with the synchronization.
(Assuming this happens with a github.com URL) The communication is likely being intercepted (eg. by a proxy server). The error means your Windows install does not trust the certificate used by that server. Do you get the exact same message with the "Verify the authenticity of ..." unchecked or a different one?

If you are using a network that requires outgoing connections to go through a provided proxy server, enter its address and port in the Proxy field in Network settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
What is the recommended way to decently provide that effect chain file in ReaPack ?
ReaPack does not allow writing to the FXChain folder. I can add support for effect chains in an upcoming update. In the meantime, would installing the .RfxChain file in Effects (or other supported directories) be acceptable? If so you can add the file on reapack.com by clicking on "Add file" and choosing the desired resource type.

Last edited by cfillion; 11-12-2019 at 10:32 PM.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote