View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 02:31 AM   #1727
Gianfini
Human being with feelings

Hi HEDA.

Tag function is nice, here some suggestion for improvement:

1) when I select special tags but they don't exist in the project (e.g. frozen tracks, folder tracks) an empty tag line taking space with no effect at all when clicked... a special tag line should show only if the special TRACK exist in the project
2) when toggling visibility on/off for folder tracks, it should not hide just the folder track (keeping the children visible) but the whole folder+children
3) when I click on a tag that doesn't exist in the project (e.g. no frozen tracks exist and I click on (Frozen), it scrolls the project all the way down and does nothing.... it should just do nothing without scrolling (beside the fact that the special tag should not show up due to suggestion no. 1 above)
4) When adding a new special tag (from the menu special tags) it should immediately refresh, otherwise a line with no tag name appears
5) It is unclear how and if Autorefresh works. I suggest to REFRESH any time a tag gets clicked (before applying mute/solo/bypass/etc.)
6) When the first special tag is (Folders) it shows up DISALIGNED vs the others
7) When NO special tags is selected from the menu, Auto Refresh button is still visible... it should not probably

Hope my little test is useful
g
Gianfini is offline   Reply With Quote