View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 06:59 AM   #1640
binbinhfr
Human being with feelings

Thanks a lot for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMonkey View Post
Red links in the Wiki just haven't had their description/explanation written yet
Ok, and there is no other source of information ?

In the XtouchMini MCU template, I still not really understand how the simple line "Rotary| TrackVolume" can generate the correct feedback on the LEDs around the rotary (using the correct type of SINGLE display, and not a FAN or SPREAD or TRIM display). Behind TrackVolume and TrackPan, the feedback is always assumed to be a MCU type display ? Even when the device is not in MCU mode ?

Does it mean that I cannot use the rotary feedback to display non-MCU values ? If I want to use an encoder to change zoom or scroll ? Is it possible ?

Other question :
is it possible when I press a widget to light another widget ?
For example, I would like to naviguate between 8 zones using the ctrl key + upper button 1-8. As soon as I press and hold Ctrl, I would like the button corresponding to the actual zone (1-8) to be lightne, before I change to another zone. And when I release Ctrl, the new zones light buttons will be updated. Is it possible ?

By the way, I have a little "bug" with the XtouchMini template : the Shift latching is working (shift light remains ON, after a short press), but the Ctrl latching is not : if I press long and release teh Ctrl button, it remains lightened. Is it normal ?

Last edited by binbinhfr; 10-22-2021 at 07:13 AM.
binbinhfr is offline   Reply With Quote