View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 07:05 AM   #22
Vagelis
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stevie_ View Post
Sorry, I’m lost as well. From the GIF it’s really hard to tell what you are doing.
I think the problem is that while holding the new modifier to move those envelopes where i want and then pressing the normal copy modifier, it doesn't respect my first selection of the envelopes i made. On the contrary it copy the volume envelope since my mouse was above the volume envelope when i changed to normal copy areas modifier.

But I guess this happens because the selection is moving as well when i m changing to copy areas, so i might be wrong.
It would be nice though if the area could respect the first selection of envelopes and just use the normal copy modifier to match or not the envelopes to the second track.

Maybe i was confused by this behavior: I'm using the copy modifier to copy the envelopes from second track to first. When i move the selection to first track it wants to create that copy, but then i decide not to make the copy, so i'm moving it back to the second track and releasing the modifier. In the end when i'm trying to copy the envelopes from first track, it creates the previous envelope of the second track.

Last edited by Vagelis; 02-23-2021 at 07:17 AM.
Vagelis is offline   Reply With Quote