View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 05:47 AM   #59
schwa
Administrator

Good morning! So much to respond to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commala View Post
An option to colour the note heads
If you select the notes, the piano roll color map will be used (and the dropdown preference for how to color). We could add an option to color the note heads when unselected, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo View Post
I think key signatures should be treated in a similar way to tempo and time signature, i.e. editable in the project settings and transport bar, and applicable to all midi items unless overridden. They could be changed at the start of any bar as for the time signature.
We went back and forth on this for a while. In the end we decided we needed to allow different key signatures on different keys, and that the most flexible way to do this would be to have the key signatures attach to the individual MIDI media items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDragon View Post
Bug: No support for swing grid in notation view?
Should work now. What are you seeing?

Quote:
Bug: When assigned to a toolbar button, notation view icon is not mutually exclusive to other 3 MIDI editor modes.
Fixed for the next build, thanks.

Quote:
FR: Themeable notation view (background color and staff/note color) so that it doesn't kill my eyes when switching from my dark themed MIDI editor to notation.
Eventually...

Quote:
Will there be Actions List context for notation view? How about customize menu/toolbar specific to notation view?
There are actions within the MIDI piano roll section specific to notation (search for "Notation"). There won't be a separate section, because all existing piano roll actions should also work in the notation view. If you find any actions that don't work, please let us know.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote